Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pet Insurance For Multiple Pets?

Is it possible to purchase pet insurance for multiple pets? Darn tootin its possible and if you have multiple pets in your family this is a darn good idea. Why have just one of your pets covered when for a reduced rate, you can have them all covered? Generally for the multiple pet household, the more pets you add to your plan, the more of a discount you will get! Personally I have two dogs and they are both covered under a $19 per month plan but because I bundled them together, I got both covered for $16 per month each, thus a savings of $3 per month per pet! This may not sound like a lot of money but that $6 I save each month adds up over time! For those households that have a dog and a cat, the same options apply! You can purchase pet insurance for both and join them to reduce your cost, however because I do not own cats, I have never had to look into the cost of pet insurance for them so I do not know if the payment structure works the same as it does for doggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment